Help me setup a VOIP phone system to replace my physical phone lines and integrate with my customer database for realtime caller information (PHP database). No monthly SAAS like Ring Central.
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $110
- Entries Received: 4
- Winner: loftyara
I would like advice on what product and coding will be the best for my new VOIP phone system. I want to use ultra high speed internet and a VOIP system to route all my phone traffic over the internet, allowing me to cancel my physical phone line service, have remote users anywhere in the world.
The VOIP system needs to include the following features:
1. Have advanced caller ID. (Display caller’s the phone number, and when possible, the caller’s name (according to public records, not my own database)
2. Not be a monthly subscription SAAS like Ring Central or Grasshopper - I want a system that is a one time cost, or an open source system.
3. I need to be able to define rules for routing calls based on the day, the time of day, the number dialed, the caller’s number, etc.
4. I need recommendations on VOIP physical handsets that will be easy for my sales staff to use in coordination with our computer system
5. I need the VOIP system to communicate with my customer database, so that when one of my previuos customers calls, our computer displays the customer information in our database so the operator has realtime access to the customer’s information when they answer the phone.
Thank you for your generous consideration in helping me with this project!