Homescreen design for android application
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $40
- Entries Received: 20
- Winner: deditrihermanto
We are building android and IOS application.
Idea behind 'ProjectXYZ' is to create some kind of mashup between Tinder and e-commerce site without money being included, items would be swapped for other things.
There are many other interesting features&ideas that could and maybe will be implemented on the basic concept (mostly monetary based stuff),
but for start we would like to get initial thoughts and design vision for home screen based upon provided description.
We would like to avoid corporate look&design, rather some kind of light and friendly interface using light cheerful colors (white, orange, purple etc.).
Home screen requirements:
- Headline section (e.g. 'If you're trying to get something new but not ready to spend any money....')
- Info/Warning message (e.g. 'Please verify your account via link sent to your email: starlord@[url removed, login to view]')
- Item photo display with its name and description (e.g. photo + "Item #1" + "This item is...")
- Item photo section should have functionality to expand description of photo (e.g. slide out over a photo or something)
- Item photo when swipe will have some king of animation (e.g. fading, sliding out of focus)
- Selection for user added items (maybe something like instagram live story circles)
- Quick link icons (MyMatches/HotItems/UserProfile)
Please try to be creative with icons, for MyMatches some icon where are really real life matches as an icon and stuff like that.
HotItems icon should be emphasized (e.g. via border or icon color) in some way to attract attention from users.
- Contact us icon/link or something smoother.
Be open minded, we're ready for something fun and different!
We have 6 more screens to design so if you do well on this screen we will probably hire you to design the rest of the app.
I added mockup of our idea for the screen design. We don't want you to strictly do it as shown in mockup, we want you to be creative and create the best you can from mockup. You are free to implement your ideas, mockup is just a little help for you