[HOT] Business Card Design, A5 picture frame image & Facebook Cover Image facelift for Event brand needed
- Status: Pending
- Prize: $71
- Entries Received: 246
we're "blunchers" (business lunchers) which is an offline platform for digital nomads to meet, eat and connect.
In order to attract more people to join the events we need:
1) a facelifted headline image for our Facebook group with new tagline ("Meet. Eat. Connect")
2) a two-sided business card to lay out into cafés for people to find us through that card. Standard business card size 85x55mm
3) an A5 formatted sheet just like the business card front side for the café owner to put into a frame. This way, people who walk by can just screenshot or scan the QR code, join the group and attend our next event.
Here are the project files (logos, images, QR code):
Business Card frontside:
- Blunchers Logo (The "B" with the two forks),
- tagline ("Meet. Eat. Connect") ,
- call to action "Join us every Saturday 11am at Meraki Market Café"
- inserting the blunchers QR code (see dropbox folder) + written shortlink below linking to our blunchers Facebook group: http://bit.ly/blunchers
Business Card backside:
- just paste a google maps pin image with Meraki's address (Meraki Market Café, St George's Shopping Mall Griva Digeni 57, Shop 10 Chlorakas, 8220, CYPRUS) -> just type this into google to get the google maps pin.
Tagline: "Join us to enjoy the greatest vegan food in Cyprus!"
As for the A5 sheet, just reformat the business card front side with Logo, tagline, call to action and QR code to A5 dimensions.
As for the Facebook group headline image, you basically just need to edit the tagline into "Meet. Eat. Connect." Make sure to use standard Facebook group image dimensions.
Generally speaking, if you feel like giving the corporate design a facelift or more modern look, feel free to do so. Just make sure not to entirely change the logo as it's the centerpiece of the corporate design.
Again the dropbox link with the project files for your reference: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t79ybjvpzp0dwp8/AAABn-vWzdiU-llVSvwWaHgwa?dl=0
Thank you very much,