HTML/Angular 5 - Create Web UI based on rough mock-up
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $150
- Entries Received: 2
- Winner: decalt
Looking for a talented and visionary UX/UI designer to take my rough mock up and turn it into a sleek and modern Html/css page with Angular 5.
Please note that this is just a MOCK-UP so that you get a sense of what I'm looking for. It is up to you to inject your vision and design skills.
The mock-up is attached.
To win the contest, submit your best UI design.
This is part of a large project. This is an opportunity to establish a long term relationship.
***The deliverable must mobile responsive***
The "Create new Alert" section is identical to the functionality of [login to view URL]
1. From/To: Is an autocomplete field showing airports matching user's input.
2. OneWay/Return: Button group to toggle between the two options.
3. Departure/Return: Date Picker calendar popup
4. Passengers: Should be similar to this [login to view URL]
"Alert me When" Section:
1. Stop dropdown options will be: Non stop, 1 Stop, 2+ stops
2. Class dropdown: Economy, Business, First.
3. Price dropdown: Less than, equal, greater than. Plus a input text field.
The rest of the UI is self explanatory but feel free to ask questions.
Start your intro with I can do html and Angular or you will be automatically disqualified.
You must deliver the project in html, angular typescript and css.
“Great design. Thank you”
nomadengineer, United States.
Top entries from this contest