- Status: Pending
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 0
We are a not for profit association for the Supply Chain Industry, and looking to create a series of cycling events that focused on giving the members the opportunity to network in a non-corporate environment.
We are looking for someone to support the development of an illustration / event flyer which will allow us to promote via our marketing channels.
The event is part of a series of events, and we therefore like flyer to have editable details in terms of the event information which we can update for each.
Your deliverables will be:
1) Create an modern event flyer:
a. Develop a cool illustration as the basis for the flyer.
• The illustration should be modern, fun, and visually appealing, and represent Melbourne in some way
o Example: Please See the Ross Murray Cycling Illustrations for the perfect example
o [login to view URL]
b. Create a space on the flyer for information about the event to be displayed.
• Description of the event
• Place and Length of the ride
• Location of the meeting place / café
• Time and date information
• Payment / Cost Information
• Space for a sponsor LOGO
• Space for our LOGO
• Our team must have the ability to reuse the flyer, and input details in a Microsoft program, past into the flyer and PDF
• Hyperlink to event registration
o Example: Here is an example of the existing flyer - [login to view URL]
c. Development of an ICON to be embedded in the FLYER
• Icon of a cyclist, ideally this will interact with our association
o Example: here is an example of an icon [login to view URL]
• The ICON should ideally interact with our LOGO i.e. the Logo could be the wheel of the ICON
o Example: here is a link to our logo - [login to view URL]