Illustration of a board game map
- Status: Closed
- Prize: R$150
- Entries Received: 13
- Winner: paveldkohout
PLEAZE READ WITH ATTENTION!
Make a board game world map clone with some minor changes:
Minor change 1: the oceans will be in blue color divided in regions like the territories. We will have 3 water regions in atlantic, 3 water regions in pacific, 3 water regions in indian and 1 region in mediterranean sea;
Minor change 2: we will have 3 earth territories per continent, each continent of one different color. The continents will be: A) America's (south & north); b) Oceania; c) Africa & Middle East; D) Europe; E) Asia.
I need only the map in this azimuthal projection with this division of territories and division of sea. No extras: Only the colorful and divided by lines territories.
Some useful informations:
- The gameboard will be 45x45cm (i will down scale this for game tests)
- This is a strategy board game so, if you search about others strategy board games in google or other search site will be better to have a good idea of how to use colors, textures, etc.
- The world map is in azimuthal projection.
- The small territories can be disconsidered.
- Each continent will have 3 regions inside divided by lines (like the image example attached).
- The North Pole, in the center of the map, will be a white region
- The South Pole, in borders, will be in white color and divided in 4 regions.
POST A FLAT IMAGE, NOT AN PANORAMIC OR OTHER VIEW.
See the attached files!
“He is a very good artist! Well made art!”