Improve my logo and create a letterhead seal to give it a more professional look.
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 2
- Winner: mdshak
I already have a logo, yet it doesn't feel like it's still what I want, a friend of mine did it for me and I like it but it doesn't strike me as very professional. My company name is Alphabel and the parent corporation is Alphabel Group. As you can see in the pictures attached I went for the "Fleur de lis", to depict something related to England. An "A" Encompasses it and the circle behind it is supposed to represent a half "B" yet it's unnecessary as "Alphabel" is one word.
What I would like:
- To keep the Fleur de lis.
- Create a better logo and a new letterhead seal.
- The idea is to keep it simple and recognisable.
- Have the logo related to both companies Alphabel and Alphabel Group.
- Both companies should represent England in some way as they're British companies.
- The finished product should come in several standard sizes for easy online uploading to my company and social sites.
- A formal letter of handover from you explicitly saying the intellectual property of the logo and letterhead seal is now transferred over to me.
“A very smooth process, I had a lot of requests to make some changes and Shak delivered. He's a great designer and I would definitley work with him again if I needed any work done. His design won the competition, what a logo! ”
alex2bk, United Kingdom.