Info graphics required to explain processes
- Status: Closed
- Prize: £30
- Entries Received: 7
- Winner: iambedifferent
I require some info graphics designed to use on my website and for training material.
A lot of information hear and I require this to be easy on eye/ easy for user to understand.
Open to a variety of ideas and understand all may not going into one interactive graphic so hit me with ideas.
Message me and I can send some links to ideas I like as not sure if allowed to post in description.
Any questions please ask.
• Can your business take advantage of a PPA? – including benefits?
• East, South East, South, South West, West-facing pitched or flat roof. No shading A south-facing pitched roof. We can also explore into potential land opportunity’s.
• Systems sized between 20kWp and 2MW are ideal under this scheme. Assuming Financially stable business (subject to credit check)
• Consistent on-site electricity consumption. You must consume at least 70,000 kWh of electricity per annum with a regular daily usage profile.
• Not a listed building or in a conservation area. No planning permission is likely to be required. (unless Land module is considered)
Why consider solar panels?
• You have no control over volatile energy prices.
• You will generate your own power for your premises.
• You will be improving your grid security
• You will be reducing your non-commodity electricity chargers.
• You will lower your operating costs through reduced energy bills.
• You will reduce your companies carbon footprint
5 Key Facts about Power Purchase Agreements
• You agree to lease the air-space above your roof for 25 years
• We install our solar PV system onto your roof, free of charge.
• You receive discounted electricity produced by the system via a Power Purchase Agreement.
• We monitor, maintain and insure the system for 25 years, at no cost to you.
• After 25 years, ownership of the system transfers to you to enjoy 100% free solar PV electricity for the remaining lifetime of the System.
“great to work with and helped me through highly recommenced A+”
Seedy91, United Kingdom.