Infographic for Ten Facebook Ads Tips
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $20
- Entries Received: 8
- Winner: nayeem14128
Logo attached; please use that
Content is below
The title is "10 Best Facebook Ads Tips"
1. Guessing is not knowing. Always test your ideas.
2. Launch more ads to smaller, more targeted audiences with specific references to their place in the customer journey.
3. Superpower your interest targeting by layering your most powerful lookalike audience on TOP of your interest. I've seen this work miracles.
4. Upload your LinkedIn contacts to your Facebook Audience and run retargeting ads.
5. Focus on the big picture - Too many advertisers (especially newbies) get stuck on the campaign level [first level] rather than focusing on the overall big picture strategy.
6. Start with ads to high-value content and retarget the prospects that engaged with the content with irresistible offers
7. Video ads are a cost-effective way to warm up a cold audience and raise brand awareness.
8. No matter what, make sure you are using re-targeting. Ask yourself how often you make a decision the first time you're shown an offer...your audience is also thinking about you but hasn't made a decision yet!
9. When retargeting and running dynamic product ads, use exclusions to give your audience little breaks from seeing your ads.
10. Test Lead Generation Ads. They can produce quality leads at prices lower than sending them to a landing option page (in many cases).
“Phenomenal work; loved it!”
alexbranning, United States.