iPhone Application Design
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $120
- Entries Received: 12
- Winner: MrVoon
I need full design (application, icons, logo) for pretty simple iOS blogging application with name OctoPost.
Basically there are three main views:
* Side Menu Page which is used for navigation
* Index Page with the list of blog posts
* Editor Page
Dev mockups of these pages are attached.
Logo and app icon:
This app is a client for blogging using OctoPress: http://octopress.org, so you can find there some ideas. As I can imagine, it can be something like letter "O" and octopus, but you are welcome to suggest any other ideas of icons! Icon and logo must be flat-styled to look great in iOS7.
I like colors at project's page: http://octopress.org
1. Side Menu Page - list of menu items with icons, some items can have counter with number of posts. Items are: Drafts, Published, Comments, Static Pages, Synchronization, Settings, Help.
2. Index Page - list of blog posts with next information: Title, Date, Post categories(tags), Snippet (first few lines from post). Navigation bar has title and two buttons: left one - Menu, right one can be: Refresh, Write New Post, Sync.
3. Edit page - contains next fields: Title, Date and Time, Post categories, Switch to enable or disable comments, and text view with post content. Navigation bar has title, left button Cancel and right button - Publish. Please provide both templates with keyboard appeared and without. On the top of keyboard should be an accessory view with next buttons: Bold, Italic, H1, Hyperlink, Image, Source code, Blockquotes, List, Footnote, Horizontal rule. And please show how button will look at pressed state.
What I need as result:
* iOS7 (flat) design
* Application logo and application icon in different sizes
* Mockups of Side Menu, Index Page and Edit Page
* All graphic required in your mockups :)
If you have great design skills please enter!
I will provide prompt feedback and direction.
Thank you and good luck,
“Absolutely enjoyed working with MrVoon, strongly recommend him for designing mobile apps.”
fpanfilov, Russian Federation.