Join Web development team, Project build and upgrade
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 1
- Winner: ahmedmeez2010
We are a software development company and we are looking for a freelancer to work for us for a long term.
We already have an ERP system consists of more than 20 modules built using Asp.Net and Oracle Database, and we are upgrading that system to a new version.
We made this contest so we can find the experienced developers that can work for us. it's an evaluation to insure that you are qualified to join this project, (We are looking for a team, so there is not just one winner, at least we are looking for 8 developers).
The new version is working with multi databases ( Oracle, MS SQL Serve, MySQL ) and Asp.Net with Kendo UI. The new system is completely Client side system using web services.
If you want to candidate you should be :
* Professional Bootstrap & Kendo UI . ( Kendo UI is a must )
* Expert knowledge of HTML & CSS for all major web
* Experience designing and using ASMX web service APIs
* Experience optimizing perceived and actual rendering speed
* Super motivated, great communicator, able to thrive in a collaborative environment
* Extreme attention to UI detail to make for an enjoyable user experience
* Strong commitment to quality including automated tests and code reviews
* Experience using source control and bug tracking (MS Team Foundation)
* Experience working in an Agile dev environment
We have already finished the conversion of the core system (Security module, master page design, login and templates for the lookup tables setup).
Find in attachment the developer document guide that helps you understand the project deeply, and the core solution that contains the SQL code to build the database, and the Visual studio project that contains the core module. you can change the connection properties at [login to view URL] file in ModulesMC Project.
1. The pages (views) can be found at FrontEnd project in the solution.
2. Each module will have its own folder inside the project (CAM is a Client Account Management)
3. There is some page left to help you how we work ([login to view URL], [login to view URL] ... etc)
1. Create a page that lists the clients (CLIENT table exist in the database) and edit, delete it.
2. Create a registration page that allows new client to register.
Please don't hesitate to inquiry any info related to this work. and keep in mind that this is just an evaluation case to join our team. so do your best.
Thanks and good luck.
Project download URL: [login to view URL]
Developer Guide URL : [login to view URL]
You can post your entry as a blank image contains the url of your uploaded project, or comment the image by the url or find any workaround to get me the uploaded project to check it.
Top entries from this contest
ahmedmeez2010 Saudi Arabia