Label and Carton Design for Over the Counter Drug
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $400
- Entries Received: 40
- Winner: agency408
Create A Unique Label and Matching Carton for a "sample" over the counter drug packaging. I would like this to be as professional as it can be and as close to the real thing as possible.
1. The drug type is a headache and muscle pain reliever.
2. Please come up with a unique drug name or use the "Reliever"
3. Use the Templates attached or label linked or make all three
4. Makes sure the CCL Logo (attached) is visible on the label and on every panel of the carton
5. You make the logo all white to fit your coloring if needed
6. All images, fonts, AI files must be included for the handover
7. For Inspirations look at the USA's top-selling OTC pain medications
8. I have a lot of blue artwork so something other than blue would be great
[login to view URL] label Template [login to view URL]
10 if you use the full label make sure artwork is on 1/3 of the panel and drug facts are on the other parts.
“Nice work on the contest, Thank for participating! ”
khoelper14, United States.