Label design for a bottle (Cold brew coffee)
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €50
- Entries Received: 2
- Winner: yaris196
We work in the roasted coffee sector. We are launching a series of productsnew product which is coffee in liquid ready to drink and is packaged in bottles, similar bottles as used in the beer sector. The color of the bottle is dark brown.
The design work consists on creating a label for the bottle with attractive design with a retro/vintage look. You can get inspiration from the internet by inserting the keywords "cold brew coffee".
The label should include a modular approach so that it can be reaused for different products by changing the product name and related descriptions. The following content should be considered in the label:
1) Company logo
2) Product type: Cold Brew Coffee
3) Product name: e.g "Kenya Kngaya"
4) Product description:
4.1 Flavour description: A refreshing coffee with notes of framboise and plums. Enjoy it cold
4.2Coffee origin description: Hills of Kngaya. Altitude: 1700 masl. Process: Washed
5 ) Brewing description: Coffee weight (grounds): 20grs of coffee. Brewing time: 2:00 minutes. Brewing tool: Moccamaster
6) Ingredients & capacity (0,33cl) : water, coffee.
7) Company description (small section dedicated to promotion of the company, 1-2 phrases long)
8 ) Contact information
- For the company logo, contact info, example of product details, please see attachment:
- BOTTLE DIMENSIONS: The bottle has a diameter of 6.68 cms (21 cms circumference).
- LABEL DIMENSIONS: HEIGHT 10-11 cms. WIDTH: 11-21 cms. No additional labels will be used
- Preferred colors: black, white and red (same colors as in the logo). You can use additional colors if you want.
- Company description: see attachment. If this is too long we can make it shorter to fit your design.
- BOTTLE: attached the bottle we are planning to use.