Logo Design for a Dog Park
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 41
- Winner: imamhossainm017
We are building a dog park in Battle Creek, Michigan USA. A dog park is a fenced in public are where people can bring their dogs to play off leash in a safe environment. There are all the elements of a park with benches, water, etc. For dogs there are big spaces to run, and agility equipment to play on. See attached image for a concept of what a dog park is.
The name of the park will be: Home Run Dog Park
We would like a cartoon image for the logo for this park that can be used on signage, promotional material and for website use. The dog park is located next to baseball fields, and is part of a large park.
Note: We intend to have this logo used also on a sign on the road pointing people to the dog park location, so the image should communicate from a distance. It should have a clear visible image of a dog on it, either a head profile or sitting, jumping or running.
We would like the following elements in the design:
• A dog with a baseball in its mouth or chasing one
• The name ‘Home Run Dog Park’
• We want the design to be friendly in its message.
• Optional (A design element that ties the location in with Battle Creek, Michigan i.e. the cereal industry, rivers, other baseball elements, etc.)
Things to avoid in the design:
• We are not an oceanfront or desert area, so avoid ocean or desert oriented themes.
• The area I work in is not particularly mountainous or metropolitan, so avoid mountains or building skyline concepts.
• Avoid complexity.
• Do not use of digital clip art or anything that is copyrighted elsewhere. This needs to be original design work only.
If you are selected as the winner, you must:
• Provide a signed statement agreeing to surrender any and all present and future claims on the artwork, and release full copyrights for the designs to The Friends of Calhoun County Dog Park, or the City of Battle Creek.
• Provide Tiff and JPEG image files that are 300 dpi
• Provide an email address & contact information in case we need to commission future design work.
MichaelDelaware, United States.