Logo Design for a Non-profit / charity
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 69
we need a logo for a charity / NON-profit organization.
- does not require the word Project Smile to be reflected though a tagline can show the name
- Modern, professional and reflective of the purpose/service we want to provide the women
- Vibrant and eye catching
Brief Details of Project Smile:
- a non-profit organisation based in Singapore
- aimed at providing personalised home-based training skills for underprivileged women in Singapore
- provide empowerment tools to uplift these women
- Skills learnt to enable longer term sustenance for the women and explore opportunities for social / business enterprises
- Also provide interim financial assistance
Project Smile's Objectives:
-To provide a platform for Women to feel empowered and dignified in times of adversity.
-To provide interim financial assistance to Women facing difficulties either for themselves and/or their families.
-To provide personalized and sustainable training for Women who want to uplift themselves for the reasons of economic stability and social mobility.
-To provide opportunities for Women to become entrepreneurs based on their skills / expertise.
-To play an advocacy role on the plight of disadvantaged Women at both the micro and macro levels.
-To engage in fund raising activities that would allow for the provision of assistance as well as run programmes for the Women
the final logo will be in illustrator or Photoshop format depending on design. You must also submit jpg or png with the file.