Logo Design for an Online Marketplace for Handmade Goods and Small Emerging Businesses
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 51
- Winner: nasimoniakter
We need a logo designed for an online website which is a 'marketplace for handmade goods and small emerging brands.' The text to be placed in the logo would be 'Opinlo'. This is the URL of the website: [login to view URL]
Things that we want in the logo:
- An elegant, simple and timeless design.
- An emotional impact/connection with the audience. As the website is a marketplace for handmade products and small businesses, we want the logo to deliver a crafty, cosy, friendly and welcoming emotion just like when you're back at your granny's eating milk and cookies. ;) Nothing too serious and strictly corporate.
- A symbol that delivers who we are as a marketplace and the above mentioned emotions.
- The color scheme of the logo should comply with the color scheme of the website: [login to view URL]
Things that we don't prefer:
- An overly drawn, very large and overly graphical logo.
- 3D logo or anything has to do with shadows that make the logo look 3D. We simply want a flat/2D design.
Little Bits: We want the designer to be creative with-in the few set boundaries (don't want to be too restrictive xD). We also love paper Origamis here at Opinlo and the fact that they feel really handcrafted! You may use this info however you like. ;)
What files we want:
- Source file
- JPG (Image from the logo)
- PNG (Image of logo without background)
- Fonts used
- Color code
Thanks! Looking forward to your design.