Logo Design for MainstreetMoney.Pro (with plenty of banner work available after)
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 4
- Winner: razwanmohammed
Thanks for looking. This should be fun and allow for creativity for you while still giving you an idea of the type of result we want. There will also be plenty of banner ad work for the winner if they want it.
The site is about money... fixing credit, building credit, how to make more money, how to get a loan. The things most people need to take action on NOW. This is not about wall street.
The logo should:
- Have easy to read text.
- The only text: [login to view URL]
- The text can be written withnospaces, or as separate words.
- Letter case is not important as long as the URL is clearly understandable.
- Be one or two colors. ('black or white' and 'something else'.)
- It should work in black/white or black/grey too for our print needs.
Things we know we like:
- Streetsigns (think 'Seaseme Street') . Outlines of streetsigns (like of a pole with two signs as you'd see at a corner). The words being the message (keep the graphics simple). Maybe the 'S' as an '$' if colored like '.PRO' ...whatever. Have fun with it.
- The URL is the company name: [login to view URL]
- The contest is for a logo only.
- The logo styles we like are: Word mark ('CocaCola' script), Pictoral mark (Coke bottle next to 'CocaCola' script), and Emblem (Harley Davidson)..
- The final product must be provided both as a layered PSD file and an AI or EPS version.
- The logo will be used on branding efforts (lots of banner ads) and the website itself.
- This is (of course) work for hire under US law. All rights to the work are given to us, the buyer, should we award you, the designer, the contest and Freelancer complete the award payment for this contest. You may (of course) still show the logo and/or reference our URL as part of your portfolio if you wish.
Thank you guys very much, and we're looking forward to the designs!
“We're really happy with Razwan's work. Excellent job adapting to what we wanted, patient with the sometimes difficult process of turning words into graphics. We'll definitely hire him again for our banner ads and other site work. Thank you.”
completethings, United States.