Logo Design for our community
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 10
- Winner: Haidderr
[login to view URL] is a website dedicated to making learning Autodesk Revit easy and fun. Our small community website include both written and video tutorials, relevant news and stories and a forum in which you can ask for help or discuss BIM-related (Building Information Modelling) questions.
We are looking for a logo for a website, and have the following criteria which we want you designers to consider:
- We want our logo to express calmness and accesibility.
- Preferably kept in simple lines - perhaps with the look of a brush or a pencil
- Can include something which gives associations to a café (a warm cup of coffee perhaps?
- Does not have to be black and white - but should be kept in a simple color scheme.
- Should be on a white background.
Please see attached files, for ideas of theme/style we are looking for.
Logo should be easily identifiable in multiple resolutions - from Facebook avater to large "coming soon" page.
We expect .psd files.
“Best bid for our contest, fast with revisions and upload of files. 5/5 all the way through.”