Logo Design - Refresh for a pharmaceutical distributor
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €500
- Entries Received: 504
- Winner: DubaiArts
Thanks for all the design after reviewing a lot we can specify what we DON'T want
- NO PILLS !
- Don't put a spline or circles conectig both "i"
- No Medical cross, or the Caduceus icon ( the one with wings and the 2 twisted Snakes)
- Remember to use the specified color palet below
Leader pharmaceutical products distributor company, with deep industry experience needs to refresh its logo.
It must look serious, trustful and look like the strong brand that it is.
Logo must include an isotype (aka. Icon)
-Pantone 302 C (possible slightly variation) and a touch of steel.
- Hand-written fonts or calligraphic will be automatic reject
- Stock vector will be automatic reject
- A touch means a little bit of ( to be printed with silver stamping)
Upon completion and finalization of the project, the following assets will be delivered:
- Variations of the final logo - (white/dark background)
- All variations in AI/EPS format
To accompany the new logo we require a simple, but effective brand guide that defines the use of:
- logo and variations
- isotype and variations, if any
- color scheme
Current Logo and Company Name