Logo for a Record Label
- Status: Closed
- Prize: £90
- Entries Received: 63
- Winner: iian69
We are looking for a logo for a new record label. This will be for the online site and also will be printed on the back of the LPs vinyls and CDs we make.
The record label is called "Array" or "Array Recordings". We realize the words dont balance up well so are open to logos with and without the "Recordings" part.
The logo should be
1) must not be too long / high. Should fit roughly into a square. As music is always sold with square cover art.
2) must look good at full size 200-300 pixes and ALSO squashed down at 20-30 pixels on a toolbar.
3) Must have a .ICO version too that looks the same
4) Must look good in multicoloured and mono versions
5) it probably wont have too many colours.
The music on the record label will be Space age / futuristist and Sci Fi Related. BUT with a 70s / 80s theme. An array is a computer term for a data storage device and can be one or two dimensions (we considered something like the Blackberry logo).
We have hosted 6+ Graphics Contests before AND WE HAVE AWARDED EVERY TIME.