LOGO tender SOS Bee - donate club
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $250
- Entries Received: 376
- Winner: amitkumar9090
LOGO tender SOS Biene
We are looking for a LOGO for an International Donation Club. The graphic artist should do his best, as the club will be represented worldwide.
The wanted logo should be the project "SOS Biene" in the national and international framework
present (homepage, conferences, trade fairs, flyers, etc.). The logo should establish a relationship (concrete or abstract) to the research content of the association.
The logo should not be playful. It must be serious. Following the motto: less is more.
The B for Bee could also represent a graphic bee. But it is not necessary. A graphic bee should possibly appear as an icon.
- The logo should have a maximum of 4 colors (in the case of the winning logo, the color values (CYMG, RGB, Pantone) must be provided).
- The logo should be usable in rectangular formats.
The logo must be a word / image mark.
- Name: SOS Biene or [login to view URL]
- Subtitle: Bees godfather (not always used, more likely for bumper stickers)
- Colors: sun yellow, black or monochrome
- The logo can consist of word and / or image parts.
- It should be clear and memorable.
- The coloring is partly given. Yellow and possibly black or dark red / black should be the dominating colors: the background should be transparent, possible writing elements should be black, additional colors are possible.
- The logo should be used on all types of printed material as well as on the internet, ie. it has to be infinitely scalable.
- In addition, the logo should also be delivered in black and white.
It is also planned that the logo could be produced in 3D letters for the car (like Mercedes, Ford). Therefore, it should have a very straight line.
- All participants assure with their submission that they do not violate the rights of third parties and that the publication of their logos within the competition is possible.
After completion of the competition a jury consisting of the international members of the consortium of the EU project as well as employees of the department graphic and layout of the association SOS Biene will evaluate the submitted logos.
“We had a lot of designs, of which 30% were usable. However, this graphic artist was very quick with the detail requests and has always done the changes in the shortest possible time. It was a very good communication and cooperation. I definitely recommend the team. The logo www.sos-biene.com has been very well received by the client. Thank you very much!”