2 Logos: Maclaren Electrical & Maclaren Plumbing
- Status: Closed
- Prize: £80
- Entries Received: 62
- Winner: blackdiamond111
We are setting up a new business with two separate divisions.
MACLAREN ELECTRICAL - specialising in electrical installations, lighting, rewiring etc
MACLAREN PLUMBING & HEATING - specialising in all aspects of plumbing and heating including gas, drainage etc
We are one business with two divisions so require two logos; one for the electrical division and one for the plumbing and heating division. Its important that the branding and the overall look of each logo is the same or very similar but with clever little tweaks that show one logo to be related to electrics and the other logo related to plumbing and heating.
The winning entry will:
• Show both Maclaren Electrical and Maclaren Plumbing & Heating logos
• Logos will be very similar with only minor differences between the two
• Same colours schemes will be used in both logos
• Solid, Professional fonts will be used without the use of italics
• Either Vibrant colours (illuminous/lime greens, pastel colours etc) schemes or sleek colours such as Silvers and Black
• Plumbing & Heating and Electrical services to be used in a very subtle way. No large and 'cheesey' icons.
• The word MACLAREN will be tweaked in each logo to represent the services of the business (for example, for the Plumbing & Heating logo the use of water and/or a flame may be relevant - for electrical logo a lightbulb, lightning or circuit may be relevant)
• The fonts used are crucial, please also offer a variety of colour options. Remember Silvers, Blacks, Electric Blues, Illuminous Green, Lime Green. Think sleek, professional, stylish.
We are looking for a fast turnover on this and will be leaving feedback for each logo.
Please check out the logos we have provided. Note the Anthony Joshua and Amir Khan logos. We like how the use professional fonts, how the bolder font with a skinnier font is used, and the line to separate the two. Just an idea you may wish to explore.
You're the experts so i will leave the rest to you and look forward to picking a winner soon. Thanks and good luck
“Excellent logos. Made changes I asked for quickly and skilfully. Sent logos in all formats and colours. Very happy with the end result. Thank you”
kevinmaclaren, United Kingdom.