Magazine Cover Design
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $230
- Entries Received: 8
- Winner: fdavisdesigns
I am looking for some current and new designs that will be unique for our company. We design programs for High School sporting events all across the United States. This contest is for a Fall cover.
The sports included in the first cover design I would like are some or all of the following: Football, Golf, Tennis, Boys Soccer, Cross Country, Girls Volleyball, Lacrosse, and Girls Swim and Dive. You do not have to include all of the sports in the design.
When designing this cover there are many things to consider. The cover must say "Fall Sports","2013", "Huntley High School", and "Official Souvenir Program" must also appear somewhere on the cover. You must use your own original artwork, illustrations and designs.
The design specs are as follows:
4 Color Specs:
8.5" x 11" - Prefer Photoshop Document Saved as a layered .tiff file (.psd would also be acceptable)
.25" - Art Bleed on all four sides of the document
CMYK color format
There will need to be an area for the schools logo (logo attached). You will need to include the schools color "PANTONE solid to process" PANTONE 200 PC (C:0 M:100 Y:63 K:12)
The following are a must for the cover design:
1. If we purchase the final cover it must be saved as a layered design so that all of the items can be easily changed. We use our covers for various schools all throughout the country. (We need to be able to change the year, school name, logo and colors)
2. Make sure that the logo and school colors dominate the cover design.
3. Any images and fonts used in your design must be attached to the final piece if we decide to use your design.
4. The cover must be your original design, or created with images, fonts, etc. that you own and have the rights to.
5. FINISHED DESIGN MUST BE SAVED AS A LAYERED .PSD or .TIFF format.