Make me a logo!
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 7
- Winner: Radworkstudio
I need a logo for my jewelry business. Consider the following themes and conditions:
MAKE SOMETHING ORIGINAL. I have been getting a lot of images edited from Google. I WILL NOT ACCEPT COPIED WORK. I will check google images to find out if the image came from elsewhere. NO WORDS or letters.
- Silversmithing and lapidary (stone polishing) art (incorporating the 4 elements is welcome but not necessary). Features the elements, two birds, a peregrine falcon and a phoenix.
- Utilizing the shape of a yin-yang is strongly desired! With the two birds near each other, facing opposite directions, ideally able to fit inside a circle or rounded off square.
- Must be detailed enough to look good on a business card or to be used in digital marketing, and be simple enough to have shrunk and made into a very small (3 mm) stamp for silver
- Silhouette / simple black and white design is great.
-Attached are two black and white images that give the aesthetic I am going for and the colored image an idea of a way that the birds could be connected. They do not necessarily need to touch or be intertwined.
- Check out my work @PeregrineandPhoenix on Instagram, FB, or Etsy for an idea of the aesthetic I create and what my customers will be attracted to.
PLEASE be sure your image is a vector graphic!
Thank you, can't wait to see your entries!!
“Ilman is responsive, fast, and puts thought into his designs!”
PeregrinePhoenix, United States.