Menu bar, frames & buttons design improvement for webpage **Just touch-up**
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 16
- Winner: arperado
I am looking for simple design improvements from the template I have attached (Slight improvements. NO BIG CHANGES). I am looking for an improved menu bar, frames, button designs, etc.
I've attached the design template, explanation of design template, and a sample logo.
A few notes:
- This is a job site and will not be in English so "please do not worry about the text". You can leave all the text out or put sample text if you want.
- The sizing (of banners, boxes, buttons, search bar, etc) should be similar. I do not want a big change in that.
- Color should be similar but you may change it "a little" if it makes it a nicer design.
- The "process steps" and "category" section design can be changed to make it into a nicer design but I want a similar concept with the headings/sub-headings.
- You can totally change the bottom "company info" part to make it nicer.
- I have attached the logo I will use so you can change the shade of the menu bar a little to whatever shade goes well with the logo.
- Background should be white - as is.
- I will require the PSD file when selected.
The design should be nice, clean and attractive. I will give feedback and work more with the designers I feel will give me the best final end design.
I look forward to your entries.
“Arpad had the cleanest and most professional design in my contest. Highly recommended!”
dkintlco, Korea, Republic of.