Merge Excel Files eliminating duplicates
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $75
- Entries Received: 35
- Winner: EmiliaSimon
I would like a quick macro to merge to two excel files of the same format but of different versions.
Identify the duplicates by certain columns and keep the values of the older version for the duplicate records found.
1. Identify the duplicate rows with Sub ID, Patient Name, Date of Service and Total in Old from both excel files
2. For the rows found in both files, copy the status and other information from old file to new file
3. Create new excel sheet with copies data
- Prepare the utility
- Run it on the excel sheets attached
- Share the updated Excel sheet
“She is lovely. Only this is she never sleeps.. she should sleep more :) ”
shashikanthp09, United States.