Migrate HTML to Wordpress Responsive Theme
- Status: Pending
- Prize: €150
- Entries Received: 0
We need an expert programmer specialized in Wordpress to create a pixel perfect, responsive Wordpress version of our design.
We have the design done in an HTML Website ([login to view URL]) version so you know how everything should work.
You need to have previous experience with responsive themes.
This is what you would need to do:
1. Create a Wordpress Responsive Theme from HTML [login to view URL]
2. The Theme have to be extended with a top Navigation Menu
Example: TOP: "Wer wir sind" LEFT: "Team - Mitgliedschaften - Kooperationspartner"
3. TOP Menu sould be like attached [login to view URL] but aligned to the original Left Menu and new LEFT Menu should have appropriate colors to TOP Menu
4. Contents and Images have to be copied in the Wordpress System [login to view URL]
5. A slider on Frontpage in colors of the original page like [login to view URL],
Contents: Wer wir sind;Was wir tun;Wen wir beraten;Wo wir sind,
Images are in the header of the original page
On participating on contest you garantee to deliver the complete Wordpress System as archive with db files.