Mobile App & Web Mockup Designs
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $500
- Entries Received: 8
- Winner: christiams02
AppIt Ventures is a custom mobile application development company based in Denver, Colorado. We've currently got 22 software products under development and we've hit our design bandwidth. We need to find new designers that can create mockups and UI/UX interface for our client's mobile app and web projects.
We are looking for the best people to work with and as such we've decided to put a design contest together for a current client mock-up project. In addition to winning the contest, the winning bidder will also receive additional work if the client hires our team. The goal is to find a designer that we can work with long term.
The ideal designer will possess the following qualities:
- Fluent in English
- Quality portfolio of iOS and Android designs
- Ability to create mock-ups and story boards
- Ability to user Sketch for design, Teamwork for Project Management and Slack for communication
- Experience slicing images and designing for @2x
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong commitment to quality and reliability
- Good person that is fun to work with
The design contest is a mock-up for an Oil and Gas company. Please match the color screen in the app and web application to their brand: http://www.anadarko.com/
We'd like to see 5 different mockups:
- Image of person using a smartphone at an oil & gas job site
- Splash screen when the user first launches the application - something that symbolizes Oil & Gas. The app interface should be set inside of an iPhone or Android device.
- Screenshot of the app menu (same thing - set inside of an iPhone or Android device)
- Landing page with username and password field (should match customer's brand)
- Image of a web application dashboard that shows a list of submitted observations
It is not a requirement to provide an icon, but if you would like to add one that is great. I've attached the requirements document which provides a more specific overview of the application.
“He did a great job and I\'ll definitely hire him again in the future.”
RobAppBuilder, United States.