Mobile UI for Medieval-Realistic game, Portrait Mode
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $20
- Entries Received: 12
- Winner: rajaumeda123
We are looking for someone to help us with the UI for our upcoming mobile game. Unfortunately, we are no good at designing our own screens, so we need someone to provide at the bare minimum Wireframes for some screens.
This contest is all about the Main HUD for the game, where most of the information will be located. A file detailing what is expected in the screen is attached to this contest.
Here are some of the requirements:
- Portrait OR Landscape mode;
- Target resolution is 1920x1080;
- We are looking for a Medieval-Realistic look for the screens (but the game has fantasy elements);
- Must follow the UI guidelines for both Android and Apple phones and tablets;
- The screen or elements in it must fit multiple resolutions and screen ratios;
Depending on the quality of the work, the winner might be contacted to help with other screens. Otherwise, a new contest will be created for more screens later on.
Here are some information that might be useful as we see the same comments coming on pretty much all layout entries:
- Feel free to combine buttons and elements! If you believe that your layout could be 'special' by having that non-square Character button that includes the Experience bar and the Player Level into its design, please do so! Less elements on screen = less clustered screen!
- Some elements are much more important than then others! For example the Health and Mana bars should probably be THE most important elements of the screen, on par with the Ability buttons! The experience bar and the player level, for examples, are not as important. At the same time, the Character Stats and Equipment/Inventory buttons are way more important than the Crafting, Socials, Store and Menu buttons as they could potentially be used multiple times between fights!
We have decided to allow entries in the Landscape mode! After much reconsideration and seeing the entries provided in Portrait Mode, we believe that we should consider allowing to turn the phone and have a landscape mode too. Please do provide wireframes for a Landscape screen if you believe it would be better than your Portrait mode!