Modern Infographic Poster Design For Ice Cream & Drink shop
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $210
- Entries Received: 39
- Winner: riyazart
We are an innovative shaved ice and drink shop. We have a revolutionary new type of shaved ice which we have taken years to come up with. Our ice and drinks have been featured on news channels, and several newspapers/magazines. We need an eye catching tastefully done infographic type of poster highlighting the 4 core differences that make our shop the one to go to. This poster will be framed in our restaurant for customers and possibly on our high-traffic website, so visitors to the website can see.
Title on the top of the infographic is: WHAT MAKES US NU*. (The name of our dessert/drink shop is "nu*"). The "nu" is a play on words, as we pride ourselves in creating innovative and refreshing desserts and drinks (rather than the boring traditional drinks that is available everywhere).
Poster should be clear in illustrating the differences between "nu ice & drinks" and "traditional dessert & drink shops"..
Here are the 4 qualities that make us "nu":
Nu: We use authentic teas, fruits, purees and real ingredients to make our nu ice & drinks.
Traditional: Many traditional dessert or drink shops rely heavily on artificial flavors and food coloring.
Nu: Shaving brings frozen desserts to a whole nu level, adding mind blowing texture and releasing the flavor of real fruits and ingredients.
Traditional: Traditional frozen desserts are scooped or squeezed through tubes, leaving a frozen dessert lacking in texture, flavor, or excitement.
Nu: Nu Ice is a fraction of the calories of most “desserts", and has a good dosage of vitamins and minerals leaving you feeling refreshed.
Traditional: Desserts are often high in calories, made with heavy creams and high fructose corn syrup leaving you feeling bloated and lethargic.
Nu: We keep pushing the limits of refreshment. We have combined western and eastern influences to bring you a refreshingly NU experience.
Traditional: Same tastes. Same looks. No Wonder. Just Boring. Shouldn't refreshments be refreshing?
This poster should be clean, modern, eye-catching, and tasteful.
- 24"(wide) x 36" (tall) at 300 dpi file required
- Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator file required
- I uploaded 2 versions of our "nu*" logo. One is green, blue, and pink. The other is white and pink. For the rest of the poster DON'T use too many colors JUST because our logo has lots of colors. You DON'T NEED to make the poster super colorful just because our logo looks colorful. But you can if it is TASTEFULLY [login to view URL] on your poster design, you can use either of these logos.
- I have included TWO menu boards from our restaurant which will show you what our shaved ice looks like, and what our drinks look like.
- I have also uploaded some infographic designs which I like their feel. I particularly like the look and feel of the elevation burger VS poster. But please feel free to apply your own creative tastes to your design.
- We need the original file (non-rasterized, fully customizable, text editing intact) with full editing capabilities, as we might need to change things on this poster in the future.
“Riyazart did a great job in designing our poster. He is a skilled graphic designer who is knowledgable, quick, and a joy to work with!”
flamingjavabean, United States.