My Book Needs a New Title
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 113
- Winner: ginalarrea
I’ve written a book, and I’m looking for a great title. Here are the details:
Genre: Business Fiction (a fictional story that is filled with business lessons)
Potential Subtitle: "6 Steps to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy"
After a few weeks at Premier Sporting Goods, Jim Harrison wondered if he could turn the company around. Sales were declining, products were becoming obsolete, and consumers were moving on. As Premier’s new head of marketing, he faced the challenge of making the company relevant again.
This book tells the story of a marketing leader who takes six simple steps to transform an outdated company into a successful online enterprise. In this book, the authors offer a business fable that delivers practical and compelling advice for leaders who want to make their organization relevant in the modern era. It is a must-read for anyone from students learning about marketing to executives wanting to transform their businesses to be successful in an ever-changing environment.
• Transformation / Reinvention
• Agility / Nimbleness
• Rapid Change
• Digital Marketing / E-commerce / Online Store
• There should be no other books on [url removed, login to view] with the same title.
• I'm interested in titles that are descriptive (like "Digital Marketing Journey") or more obscure (like "Freakonomics", "Tipping Point", or "Jump")
• If the winning title is submitted by multiple people, I will award the contest to the person who submitted the title first.
I originally launched the book with the title "Digital Marketing Journey" but I'd like to test other titles to see if I can find one that performs better. Here's a link to the book on Amazon: [url removed, login to view]
Top entries from this contest
WebDesignersGa United States
GavinParish United Kingdom