Need a name for a company
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 64
- Winner: cziner
I'm looking for a company name for an innovative outwear company.
Initially, we'll begin by specializing in creating innovative winter apparel (winter jackets, snow pants, scarves) for the urban commuter / working professional. Later on, if we are successful at launching the first couple products, then we would expand into other outdoor apparel potentially lighter things, such as rain jackets, etc. The style is modern / professional, however we want to cater to both "Work and play".
- The everyday commuter that has to wait for the bus or walk to work.
- Generally young, working professional that want to look good while being practical and staying warm.
- Can be a made up word
- Can be two words (e.g. "Black Ember", "Flint & Tinder")
- Name does not even have to do with what we are selling. Just needs to be catchy.
- I like alliteration, but not a must.
- Company name needs to be able to stand alone. I prefer not to have words like "Wear" or "Apparel" or "Clothing" added to the end.
- Website address as the exact name is available is preferred. "[login to view URL]"
- Looking for a list of suggested names to pick from.
“It was great!”