Need a recommendation for an Auction SAAS platform for hosting my own auction for construction machinery & parts
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $12
- Entries Received: 1
I am looking for an auction management software SAAS for selling some surplus construction machinery parts we have on a no-reserve basis. While I am very familiar with auction marketplaces (rb auction, iron planet, etc.) these do not serve India - hence, I have decided to host/market our own as we know the small number of potential buyers. So don't need the marketing aspect of the marketplace some of these softwares provide, as we will be directly reaching out to potential buyers.
What I am looking for is:
- Buyer registration and deposit: only approved buyers will be allowed to bid (they will typically have to put down 10% bid deposit) after wire transferring the funds, so bidder approval would be done manually in the software.
- auction listing should allow for uploading videos, images and pdf files
- no reserve, reserve auction or best offer option formats
- tax calculation (add % to closing winning bid for taxes)
- payment processing (For successful bids) will also be offline, so will be shipping - so those are not important.
There are many auction SAAS softwares, for instance here: [login to view URL]
Where I need help is someone who has worked with several one of these so as to recommend which one I should go for, rather than having me to evaluate each one on my own. Please don't bid if you haven't had the experience working on some of these softwares - I am not looking for a virtual assistant to start researching from scratch, but someone who already has used some of these.
keyword: auctionsoftware, bidjs, promena, ilance, markeleon, biddingowl, php pro, auctionflex, enuuk prolink, pearlbids, auction123, scriptsoft auction, [login to view URL], auctioner, galabid, proxibid, purplewave, ritchie bros, machinio,
Top entries from this contest