New Design for a Website
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $750
- Entries Received: 27
- Winner: clickinn
We have being developing a website and I need your help to develop its design.
The site intention is that people can look for companies, services, events or products they need.
For that to be accomplished companies and individuals can register for free their companies, services and event on the site.
Companies and individuals will also be able to do some publicity paying a fee. That is the way we are going to make money: showing customer's publicity. We need to show their publicity while and after the search.
The site has four main pages:
- Home: used to search products; this is the most important page. Searches can be performed by text, category, city and date. Once a search is performed, the products are shown (can be shown on the maps as well). O
- Product: show the product user is interested; Note that it shows only the data that is available: example: event
- Domain (has no name): customer paid to have his domain on the site see product: example of domain
- Newproduct: allow customers to register their companies, services, etc. It has five tabs to input data.
Some of the pages has also dialogs to show: login, logout, list of favorite products, list of comments on the products
It has also a few secondary pages:
- Myproducts: list containing customer products;
- Changeuser: allow customers to see/change their profile
Note that the home page has space to show publicity for customer’s products:
- Central rotate banner
- Left side banner
- Right side banner
Customers can also pay to have their products with a highlight (nine levels) when it is show in the result search. Just click the search button on the page to see examples.
As you will see the site has no logo yet, but please consider a space for it wherever you see fit.
You can access the site: [url removed, login to view] Feel free to create your login and do your tests. All data on the site will be deleted. I had to translate from Portuguese to English so you can understand. Forgive me if I forgot to translate something.
What you have to take in account when developing the design of the website:
- Easy and intuitive to use;
- Easy to understand page and find the information;
- Resource to help when they need (tooltip?, help page, and/or other you find fit)
- Cross browser;
- Able to be responsive to be used in desktops, tablets, smartphones, etc.
It is important to mention how you are going to deliver the result of your job (PSD, etc) as I have to be able to extract everything to develop the site.
The design documents you submit should be open for edit as I may wish to change the text prior to submitting for web development.
“Yes, he is eager to help, paid attention to our needs and delivered all we needed.”