obs studio setup professional audio
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 6
Hi! I'm about to launch my YouTube channel and I'm looking for a professional who can help me with there key aspects:
1) clear audio: I'm looking for a sound with no background noise, no hissing or annoying distortion.
2) make sure it doesn't look like dubbing.
3) Subtle voice modification: I would like to adjust the tone of my voice to achieve a more pleasant style, ideal for podcasts. The idea is to use the audio from the videos to create podcasts later on.
My current setup includes:
- The operating system is Linux Neon KDE (based on Ubuntu).
- Microphone with 3.5mm connector, nothing too sophisticated.
- Using OBS Studio software with some plugins installed (some filters for sound enhancements).
- Filter and sound enhancement application The one that works with my OS is PulseEffects.
- PulseEffects creates a new virtual microphone, and I connect it virtually to OBS.
Please find my video sounds and my settings so you can tell me what I need to improve. I am looking for a PERSONALIZED CONFIGURATION FOR my VOICE (WITH ALL THE EXPLANATIONS AND STEPS)
With the resources that I have, you need to suggest to me some plugging it does not matter that it is paid just you must indicate to me how to install it; keep in mind my OS.