Philanthropy, Giving and gift in business Articles - 24/10/2021 18:59 EDT
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $150
- Entries Received: 15
- Winner: ayinlaadeleke
Please read carefully!!
Article length: 1000 to 1400 words
Theme: philanthropy in business, is better served by individual gifts/charity or through organizations/business
Select one of the below topic ideas to write about the theme.
- topic Idea #1: are many contributions that are made by some corporations to charitable programs and causes have, almost, no noticeable impact on the communities they serve, in comparison To individuals act of giving.
- Topic Idea #2: Society sees, resources and cash contributions are small portions of the overall profit or income of an individual rather than being an instrument to better and benefit all, they see it as an act to better self image or generate goodwill for the purpose of generating greater profit.
- Topic Idea #3: Base on the owner of a company the act of giving is focused toward an important issue that they preserve as import which is easy decision to make, while it is hard to make the case for a company that have multiple owners, stakeholders. They all differ in thoughts, opinions and beliefs on how to give and to who to give to.
- Topic Idea #4: Story of owners who have gave a large portion of their own wealth to a cause they believe in and important to them, and the philanthropy work their company or business efforts.
- Topic Idea #5: some owners build foundation and develop organizations to preform their philanthropic acts, and role they played in the owner’s business.
Must include in the article:
- 1 quote
Optional to include
- 1 Example
***** plagiarism work will be rejected *****
***** Self promoting will be rejected *****