10 pictograms in black and white
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 10
- Winner: timoffei
I need 5 pairs of pictograms (so 10 small pictures in total) to be drawn with following properties:
- square side ratio
- in vector
- 2 colors - black and white, no graytones, only solid color
- all in the same design/style
- topic is Heavy Metal music
I will award the winner with $50 + bonus $25-50 if I will be extremely happy with the result :)
To make the contest reasonable and fair I don’t ask to show all 10 pics, but you should show me at least 2 of them so that I can select the winner. In case of winning you should present all others. This project is running under NDA. I will get all rights for pictograms and will use them as my own, nobody other will allowed to use them.
What should be drawn: main idea for this pictogram series is to show difference between with professional and “self-made / indie” music production. Below I provide the name of pictogram and some keywords to it which should give you an idea what to draw. You can use it all, partially or invent something else, and don’t hesitate to ask questions if you have any - as good result is what both of us need.
Description of each pair of pictograms:
1. “professional recording studio”: big sound speakers, professional microphone, big audio mixing desk, maybe a glass with a recorind room behind
“old PC”: Monitor/keyboard, PC with gaming Headsets, guitar connected to the PC
2 ”big concerts”: concert, many people, big stage with lights and amplifiers, band on stage with drums, guitars, bass and vocalist
”gig in bar or party”: small band on stage near bar counter, visitors drinking beer, chat with each other and pay no attention/interest in concert
3. “professional production”: 6panel digipak CD schematic view, professional factory production
CDr in paper sleeve, loosy paper parts
4. “worldwide distribution”: world map with many dots (of different size) in Europe and USA
“local store”: small local record store, 1 CD somewhere inside, “Joe’s Metal Store”
5. ”promotion”: interview - man with big microphone take interview from band member/metalhead (long hair etc)
”chat”: chatting news/answering fan questions in internet, on facebook, small community/fans.
P.S. you can look at "[login to view URL]" some ideas of pictograms.
“Timoffei did a great job for us, his approach was very creative, and timing was great as well. Highly recommended!”