Printing Design Services for Cards, Poster and Flyers/Menus for Coffee Shop
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $150
- Entries Received: 3
- Winner: SparkupGFX
Dear Graphic Designer,
I would like you to look in the attached photos, logos and menu and sample posters. I want one poster for each item from the menu with price, photo and ingredients. You can find the full photos, which will needs cropping, its relevant name are in the food process guide (attachment No.0001) and ingredients and price from the menu ( attachment no. 0002)
So we will need a poster for each menu item, which can be printed on A3 or A4 paper.
One big poster of A0 size comprising eight main items from the Menu
1. Design express menu - A short Menu on A6 with eight Items and discounted Prices,
2. Design DL card for letter distribution - present the flyer to get 20% discount.
3. Design Offers / Deals
a) Beef Burger Special $9.9, add fries for $5, Add a hot drink or water for $2.
b) Buy a full menu item and add small coffee for $2 (one poster)
c) Buy water for $1 with any full menu Items (one poster)
4. Design a long banner for print 2 meter wide and 60 meter high showing bigger pictures of a coffee, cold drink like summer crush, a burger.
All menu items should be printable on the following sizes
A3 Menu Items Posters Designs
5. A4 Menu Poster for each Item with Price from the Menu and photo with standard header and footer.
6. Visiting Cards - Two sided Design
7. Price Cards - Two sided design (one side showing $4.10 on on side in the middle in large fonts, on the other side, it will show the Coffe Emporium Logo and Mount Druitt under the logo with small map location of the shopping centre, and phone number.
Search coffee emporium mount Druitt on google to get the exact location on the google maps.
You can get more photos from the facebook pages [login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
Post one Poster for Burger Special for the competition based on the sample posters and content provided, you can provide more if you want. The finalise all the posters posters there will be offline discussion to confirm the content and design. More textual content will be provided to the winner to finalize all the posters, cards and banners. The designed posters to be ready to printed with cutting guidelines.