Product Packaging Design
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 31
- Winner: rumeshanag
We have a brand in development and need new packaging design. The packaging that requires designing is a stand up (doy) pouch with zip and tear strip. This is one of 4 flavours that will need designing. You need to keep this in mind when designing as all of the designs will need to be very similar, but should be able to be diferentiated easiy depending on the flavour (this is often done by using different colours/images for different flavours). The remaining 3 flavours, as well as future packaging design work, may be directed to the winning designer.
What I'm supplying:
- High resolution PDF pouch template
- Logo variations (you choose which is most appropriate for the design)
- Packaging elements and instructions
- Barcode image (not to be resized or cropped)
- Australian made images (choose from portrait or landscape to fit your design)
What I need:
- Design of front, back and bottom of pouch
- Files in AI or SVG, JPG or JPEG, PNG and print ready high resolution PDF (print or press ready is a Save As Other option in Adobe Acrobat DC)
- It is ESSENTIAL that the disign is transferred on to the supplied PDF template
Any images or fonts used in the design need to be licenced for commercial use. The winning design will become the property of Little Village Food Co.
**Please Note: Entries that don't comply with the brief or any of its components may be rejected without notice or feedback, so please read carefully and check you have everything in your design before submitting. If anything is unclear, please ask questions.
“Rumesha was a pleasure to deal with. She takes the time to make sure you get a quality design, and takes on board any changes and ideas you have. I look forward to working with Rumesha on more design work. Thanks :)”