Rebrand non-profit competition
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 74
UPDATED (BASED ON SUBMISSIONS RECEIVED THUS FAR)
New logos and branding needed for school competition and parent non-profit orgnaisation.
WHO WE ARE
SpaceSet is a US-based non-profit, that hosts a global competition where large teams of high school students design and present Space Settlements, replicating the tendering process in the real world.
The Global Finals are called the International Space Settlement Design Competition (ISSDC).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
All submissions must incorporate an 8-pointed star. See note below.
- EITHER 1 logo (with text that can used for both SpaceSet and ISSDC), OR 2 logos (one for Space Set, and for ISSDC) that have similar design themes. Logo’s are to have both a variation to work on Black/dark background and another for White backgrounds. We consider this a primary and secondary colour scheme.
- recommendations on primary and secondary fonts
- a colour palette style guide to use for documentation, advertising material, and website design. (- the style sheet will be not more than a single A4 sheet, with accompanying image and font files)
Image files are to be provided as both vectors and rasters.
IMPORTANT NOTE - All submissions must incorporate an 8-pointed star. The current SpaceSet AND ISSDC logo is a simple 8-pointed star, representing how an orbital space settlement would appear when seen from Earth in the night sky—like a very bright single star.
This will be a two-phase Project: the first phase will be conducted as a Contest (using Freelancer). Once a Contest winner is selected, additional modifications will be completed on an hourly rates basis.
THE WINNING SUBMISSION WILL HAVE A DESIGN THAT SHOWS A LOGO THAT CAN BE USED EITHER WITH THE WORD “SPACESET” OR THE WORD “ISSDC”. Please SHOW us how this will work.
1. We currently have two websites:
A. our organisation [login to view URL]
B. our competition [login to view URL]
2. Websites from our regional partners:
A. Australia [login to view URL]
B. India [login to view URL]
C. UK [login to view URL]
D. China [login to view URL]