Recreate this page in SwiftUI (Mobile App Development)
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $155
- Entries Received: 5
- Winner: achillevick
Do you want to work with a startup to revolutionize the way we interact with our dreams? We are looking for an iOS developer with experience with SwiftUI to work with us on converting a UIKit page to SwiftUI.
The page is a "Details" page for items in a list. Here are the files:
- Figma: https://www.figma.com/file/8Ao0q96So2QAvjQSMYYsfz/
- Demo (for animations, scrolling effects): (attached)
- Icons: (attached)
The result must be as close as possible to this file in terms of UI design, including fonts family ("Source Sans Pro"), font sizes and weights, animations, spaces, colors, etc...
This contest is our hiring process, it is a task to test your design and coding skills. If we're satisfied, we will keep working with you on other projects.
You should submit:
- A video demo of the result
- Some screenshots of the code so we can evaluate its cleanliness
- (Optional/Bonus) A video recording where you explain your code, the result, the problems you encountered and how you solved them
We look forward to your submission! ?
More info on the app: https://www.oniri.io
Public Clarification Board
How to get started with contests
Post Your Contest Quick and easy
Get Tons of Entries From around the world
Award the best entry Download the files - Easy!