Redesign a Logo (for a start-up in the firearm industry)
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $20
- Entries Received: 17
- Winner: Rumilem
For a new start-up in the firearm industry we're looking to re-design the logo that is attached to this project (see attached file "logoTMG").
That design serves as the basis for our logo, we need a re-work, consisting of:
- adding a little bit more detail/depth to the design (of the firearms)
- no fingers touching the trigger
- adding the name (TryMyGun) to the logo (preferably on top)
- the text "We The People" written in "US Constitution" font in small on the side of one of the barrels
- the US flag colors worked into the logo (to be discussed). For example: one gun red, one gun blue, lines in white, and letters of the name in blue
>> the above are guidelines. It's important that the concept of the logo remains the same as show in the file (2 guns, 2 hands shaking). It's also important to know that the company aims to be active in the US firearms industry, so logo designs should be in line with the trends and preferences of that industry and the people active in it (relatively conservative, patriotic, etc...)
Thank you in advance for all submissions, we look forward to making a selection.
“Excellent designer, a definite recommendation. - Excellent communication, fast work and good quality -”