Redesign website header
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 11
- Winner: IulianArama
Your job is to redesign header of [login to view URL] and add few new features to it.
First We would like to have 'hover' like functionality when user moves his mouse over 'Sign in' in top right corner. When the mouse is over 'Sign in' box should pop up below it with nice show/hide animation and following content:
- input field for an email address with html5 placeholder 'Enter Your e-mail'
- password field for with html5 placeholder 'Enter Your password'
- button 'Sign in' (You may use the one used here: [login to view URL]) below above fields and 'Forgot password?' text link beside it,
- below it social media login buttons: login with Facebook and login with Twitter.
Second We need 'buttonized' version of 'Browse by Brand' link and similar 'button' for 'Browse by Category'. When user will move mouse over either of those 'buttons' sub menu similar to the one on [login to view URL] should be shown (with list of brands/categories).
In both cases (Sign In/Browse by Brand & Browse by Category) boxes should:
- have configurable time after witch they are shown and hidden (if the user moves his mouse away from the box),
- adjust its size automatically if We'll need to add more content to them.
You'll need to provide working html file with mentioned functionality
“Great freelancer, made adjustments even after project has been completed. Highly recommended!”