Responsive design for fantasy/gaming website
- Status: Closed
- Prize: zł1500
- Entries Received: 3
- Winner: latifulimran
I'd like to get responsive design for fantasy website. I'm looking for something fresh, so I won't be sharing existing website url. The website revolves around fantasy in general, so games, books, movies, etc.
- modern flat/semi-flat design
- no heavy graphics
- great typography as there is some text to read
- mobile first approach
- menu is quite of complex (9 items, game, movies, etc) some of them have submenus too, so looking for a nice way to handle all of that
Design should be consistent across all sub pages, but there are couple differences:
- Main page - some 'featuring' section, should list newest content (there are news).
- News/article view (that's where the text is)
- Item details (item being game, movie, book - should look similar).
- Forum - main view (listing categories)
- Forum - category view (listing of topics + subcategories)
- Forum - topic view (listing of posts)
“I really liked working latifulimran. He provided high quality content, was responsive and flexible. Highly recommended.”