Robotic Ice Cream Kiosk Design for Shopping Mall
- Status: Pending
- Prize: $250
- Entries Received: 15
Good day, creative ones!
We need your help to design the area around Ice Cream Kiosk that will be located in the prominent mall.
You can find more information about our company in the presentation deck that is attached in the file (VLT_IceAlice_Deck).
Here is the video about the kiosk: https://vendinglab.tech/ Designer who wins the competition has the chance of working with our team on hundreds of other locations for this kiosk in the span of next 3 years.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO:
1. Vending kiosk is already produced and you DO NOT need to design kiosk itself. Please design only the area around it.
2. Area around kiosk consists of the following:
a. Floor sticker 4m x 2m.
b. Cabinet front sticker (L)200cm x (H)110cm
c. Cabinet top sticker (L)200cm x (D)70cm
d. Cabinet side sticker (H)110 x (W)70
e. Wall behind the machine (front part): (H)130cm x (W)400
f. Wall behind the machine (back part of the wall) (H)130cm x (W)400
You can find all the 3D renders in the attached file: Kiosk Renders
3. Currently there is another kiosk in that location and I attach it’s pictures in the file for you to have an understanding of the area. File: Current Kiosk By Another Vendor
HOW WE WANT THE DESIGN TO LOOK:
Considering the innovations in the kiosk we want it to look like something that has landed from the future. It should consist of blue and violet gamma of the aurora lights that would seem like it is shining from the distance. We suggest taking inspiration from the modern futuristic NFT and crypto designs. We are even considering launching the cryptocurrency prices at the lower portion of her front screen and maybe in a near-future accept the cryptocurrency as a mode of payment. To help you we have created the file with some futuristic pictures (File: Design Samples) Here are some points for you to keep in mind when you are designing it:
1. Carefully look through specifications and the files. It will help you to get it right from the first try.
2. Don’t be afraid to use graffiti or symbols that we do not understand. The machine is landing from the future and design might be futuristically weird to a certain extent.
3. All the surfaces should match each other in the design and look in unison.
4. The aim is that people see it from a distance and wonder in curiosity what is that.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUBMIT:
- High-Resolution images for each of the a-f parts mentioned above ready to print.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CONTEST EARLIER AND IF WE LIKE IT WE WILL START TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU ABOUT THE NECESSARY CORRECTIONS THAT NEED TO BE DONE
3D Render files can be downloaded here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L6lU-j0l44NqmQUVrVIB-nj5lq5Iv2Zj?usp=sharing