60sec Project Video - Protector
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $190
- Entries Received: 15
- Winner: HudZah
Put together a Project Video, using the following script.
1. Boy jumping in water Video.
2. Protector Logo Fades in as the boy jumps.
a. Script: Another success story for PROTECTOR as we deliver a 60KL, 2200mm Diameter x 19m tank with combined DETENTION and RAINWATER RE-USE SYSTEM for Baker Street, Banksmeadow
3. Fade to showing – Drawing Original Concept to FRP One-piece Concept
a. Script: The customer could see the advantages of using FRP, saving in site installation time, from the original concept to the simple one-piece FRP unit.
4. Start showing Manufacturing Video (Fade out areas the base of the tank showing rubbish)
a. Script: The unit was manufactured in one-piece on our unique Filament Winding Machine, providing a seamless system and product Quality.
5. Start Showing Delivery Video (cut to look good)
a. Script: The Light Weight one-piece design allows for easy loading, Transport and Installation, saving considerable time.
6. Start showing the 3 x Install Pictures.
a. Script: The system was installed within hours of being delivered. Saving precious manhours and hole opening times, therefore saving money and reducing build times by choosing FRP over concrete!
7. Show the Protector Logo, Product Overview and contact information.
a. Script: So call us today for us to assist you from concept to completion and help us make a success story for YOU
[login to view URL] – (River flows in you. 01:10:22), design a template to use in all video’s to come
“Hudhayfa, is a 10/10 freelancer, not once asking for more, just working to satisfy, he is at the top of my reuse list. thanks heaps buddy, ”