Simple Infographic and photoshop
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $20
- Entries Received: 6
- Winner: glex92
Infographic and simple photoshop needed for 1 image.
*I have attached an example of the graph and circles that i will explain below*
1) Please include a very thin lined graph at the bottom of the image. An example of this graph is included in the attachments provided.
- Make sure the graph lines up directly under each brush from left to right.
2) Please photoshop a liner brush, round brush, flat brush and spotter brush from the image provided inside of thin lined circle. Place circles on the top of the page and center.
- If you get confused about which brush is a liner, round, flat or spotter, remember that the graph i am having you apply to the image tells you which brush is which.
-When photoshopping brush image into circle please include some silver as well.
- Please include text under each circle as shown in the image provided*
-Please make sure circles are thin lined
*please note that in the attachments I've provided, i show you examples of what i am looking for on the top and bottom of the image you're working on*
“He gave me exactly what I wanted. Great work and a pleasure to work with! ”
hteich, United States.