Sticker design - 4x4 industry, Australia
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 24
- Winner: estiacalam
We need a set of 8 stickers designed which will form part of a limited edition collectable set. The sticker will be partially transparent to be applied on the inside of vehicle windows / windshields.
The concept is to create a different sticker commemorating the significance of specific regional areas of Victoria (Australia) to the 4x4 community. The sticker design should include a unique trait of the region, plus a reference to offroading / 4x4 as a past time.
The design should be stylised and simple as opposed to "extreme" or overly colourful, as many sticker designs in this niche / industry are very colourful and pop, so we would like to differentiate the uniqueness of these stickers by doing something different.
The stickers should be seen as collectable badges to display on a user’s vehicle, similar to badges collected by boy scouts. This theme should be captured in the design in some way.
- Circular sticker with border ring containing the region name
- Use Nexa Bold font for all text
- Partially transparent with holographic or foil filled areas.
- Outer ring should be opaque, can be holographic / foil
- The middle of the sticker should include a design referencing the region itself
- Size: 60mm x 60mm
The sticker to be included in the competition will be for the “Victorian High Country” region. The winning designer will then be contracted to design the other 7 stickers. The following are unique traits of this region when compared to other regions, in order of importance:
- Steep trails
- Historic gold mining area
- Something to reference Australia (Eucalyptus trees or a kangaroo perhaps)
See the attached example from boy scouts of America as a stylistic guide.
“Happy to make changes, good design, good creativity”