Storyboard artist for a long term position in our animation company
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $15
- Entries Received: 24
- Winner: Sennex
We're looking for a storyboard artist specialized in clean line art to support our animation team.
This is an ongoing project involving several orders per week. The amount of work will gradually increase.
Here’s an overview of what we’re looking for.
- We prefer to work with an experienced storyboard artist.
- Your scenes will be used as input for whiteboard and 2D animation videos. Scenes should be a combination of both text (keywords/keyphrases) and illustrations.
- We prefer a semi-realistic drawing style.
- You have to be able to draw anything, from objects to people (in different positions.)
- We need a short written description for each scene
- No zoomed in illustrations: we require characters in full body or ¾ of their body.
- Turnover time per storyboard: 12-24 hours. Faster would be better.
- Daily availability.
- Colors: black, white, grey/shade
- Some subject matters will be easy, but there will also be complex subject matters (technical, medical or legal videos). We’re looking for an independent artist who will use online resources to look into (complex) subject matters before diving into the storyboard.
Price per storyboard: $15. Please note that the price is fixed.
(Some storyboards will be short with 6 panels, but others will be more extensive with 10 panels or more. However, the vast majority of our storyboards will require 6-8 panels)
If you’re interested, create a storyboard for the attached script, consisting of 5-7 panels. The script has already been divided, but you’re free to split a scene into 2 scenes if that’s what you prefer.
We’re open to various drawing styles as long as they’re clean. We’ve included several examples of styles we like. Include a description for each scene and try to always be creative. We LOVE to see creativity in your work. This will be a major plus.
As long as the contest is open, we’re accepting and reviewing submissions.
We’ll check and rate all entries.