UI/UX Design for Kids Interactive Cards App (iOS/Android)
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €40
- Entries Received: 6
- Winner: voodoocat
The intension of the app is to allow the user (typically a child) to interact via the touchscreen with pictures of animals. The child can then interact with the animal via the touch screen by tapping a number of points on the screen or tracing letters on the screen.
This contest is to design mockups for TWO screens and ONE menu (burger style) suitable for a developer to convert into apps compatible with iOS and Android with multiple screen sizes.
The winner of this contest will then earn the right to design the remaining 6 screens AND a website at an agreed rate.
To enter this contest, you are required to deliver:
1. Dashboard (Screen 4)
2. Animal interaction screen (Screen 7)
Full description of each screen is in the attached. Font and other assets also attached.
The deliverables from this contest will be passed to iOS and Android developers to build out the functional app at a later date.
• Best practice, high quality app design principals must be applied throughout with respect to colours, backgrounds, styles, ui element placement, etc.
• Excellent user experience in a clean, modern, intuitive user interface are critical.
• The interface should be a responsive design. It must be capable of being applied across iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) and Android devices and across multiple screen sizes.
Following the contest, the full app design will have the following Screens/Menus:
1. Loading screen
2. Log in
5. User Profile
7. Animal interaction screen
8. Product screen
Full requirements attached, however please note that for the contest you are only required to submit TWO SCREENS and ONE MENU as stated above.
“Ability to think wider than simply applying copy/paste app design. Understood the requirements without much else input needed. The design spoke to me immediately. Great work. Thanks so much.”